This article will show you how to create a custom report to retrieve our splash event.
The Splash Event will show how many times the splash screen has been viewed and clicked. This event only works on iOS and Android.
1. Make sure you are logged in to your Google Analytics account
2. Choose your ePaper 'view'
3. Go to your customization tab in the top left corner of Google Analytics
4. Click 'New Custom Report'
5. Fill out the forms exactly like the image below and click 'save'
*Remember to set the filter to ‘Regex’ to make sure Google can find all the event data.
6. Now you should be able to see the data from the Splash Event
7. To get the data for the specific date range you want to track, go to the top right corner of Google Analytics and choose the desired date range.
The Event Action describes the number of impressions and clicks. You can use this data to calculate the conversion rate for your splash ads.
When the custom report is made, it is saved to your customization tab and you can use the same report to get data for a new date range, there is no need to make a new custom report the next time you want data.
If you would like more information or guidance, feel free to contact our Business Consulting department.