If you wish to use Desktop App host-name branding, then you need to know the following:
It's customary to use host-names that are subdomains of newspaper website domain.
- e.g. if your site is "www.example.com", the new host-names should be subdomains of "example.com"
The Desktop App is constructed in a way that also embeds a Desktop Reader, that is why Visiolink need two host-names from you.
- One host-name - used for the Desktop App and will be the one used in the links
- e.g. "epaper.example.com" that need to be a CNAME alias for "e-pages.pub"
- And one host-name - used for the embedded Desktop Reader
- e.g. "reader.example.com" that need to be a CNAME alias for "www.e-pages.dk"