This article will show you how to create a custom report to retrieve our splash event.
The Splash Event will show how many times the splash screen has been viewed and clicked. This event only works on iOS and Android.
1. Make sure you are logged in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Choose your ePaper, and navigate to your desired view
3. Go to 'Custom Reports' located under the customization tab in the top left side of GA
4. Click 'New Custom Report'
5. Fill out the forms exactly like the image below and click 'save'
*Remember to set the filter to ‘Regex’ to make sure Google can find all the event data.
6. Now you should be able to see the data from the Splash Event
The Event Action describes the number of impressions and clicks. You can use this data to calculate the conversion rate for your splash ads.
7. For specific date range, go to the top right corner and choose the desired date range.
When the custom report is made, it is saved to your customization tab and you can use the same one to get data for a new date range, you don't need to make a new report the next time you want data.
If you would like more information or guidance, feel free to contact Customer Care on email@example.com who will forward it to our Business Consulting department.