This article will show you how to find the popular reading times with a custom report.
There are a few different ways to locate popular reading times. The easiest way is to look at the time stamps on the Publication (Openings).
1. Make sure you are logged in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Choose your ePaper, and navigate to your desired view
3. Go to 'Custom Reports' located under the customization tab in the top left side of GA
4. Click 'New Custom Report'
5. Fill out the forms exactly like the image below and click 'save'
*Remember to set the filter to ‘Regex’ to make sure Google can find all the event data.
6. Now you should be able to see the data for the Popular Reading Times.
7. For specific date range, go to the top right corner and choose the desired date range.
You will often see a peak in the morning around 8 and a peak in the evening if your publication has early release.
When the custom report is made, it is saved to your customization tab and you can use the same one to get data for a new date range, you don't need to make a new report the next time you want data.
If you would like more information or guidance, feel free to contact Customer Care on email@example.com who will forward it to our Business Consulting department.