With Hold&Release you have early access to quality assure the publication and check content on all available platforms before the publication is released to the readers. If necessary the publication can be reprocessed several times. Simply deliver new pages to Visiolink ftp, and the paper will be reprocessed automatically. The publication will be put on hold and released automatically at the agreed release target.
Available platforms: iOS, Android, Web
Early access to the publication on web:
- log into hub.e-pages.dk admin.e-pages.dk with your usual credentials
- click on “Publication Overview”
- click on the folder with the relevant paper or magazine
- click on Show Publication for the relevant date and the paper will open in web view
Early access to the publication on device
- Open app
- Log in with Hold&Release credentials
- The paper will be visible in cover flow for users logged in with Hold&Release credentials
- The paper will be visible to the readers at the agreed automatic release target
How to release the publication manually
If you wish to publish your publication before the agreed automatic release target, you can release the publication manually by following this guide.