Beginning an iOS App project requires some initial work on establishing and setting up an Apple Developer Account, purchasing the iOS Developer Program and furthermore inviting Visiolink as co-developers to the account.
Visit https://developer.apple.com/programs/register/ to create your Apple Developer Account.
Establishing an Apple Developer account and enrolling in the iOS Developer Program (not Enterprise Developer Programme) can take some time since Apple has to validate all information before they accept new developers in their iOS Developer Program. It is therefore important that this process is being started as early as possible, in order not to delay the project implementation time schedule.
Apple Developer Account
When granted an Apple Developer account, access to iTunes Connect will also be available. From the Developer Account and iTunes Connect there are a few tasks to be handled by you:
- Purchase of iOS developer Program to enroll in the program (99 USD$ per year)
- Log in with Master log-in to iTunes Connect:
a) Request contract for “iOS Paid Applications” under “Contracts, Tax, and Banking”
b) Request contract for “iOS Free Applications” under “Contracts, Tax, and Banking”
c) Set up banking details under “Contracts, Tax, and Banking”
If you are asked to enter the D-U-N-S number of your company, you will have to register in the database of D&B who administrates D-U-N-S numbers. Please contact your local D&B office if in doubt.
- For Swedish customers: http://www.dnbsweden.se/sv/Informationssidor/Om/databasen/DUNS_Number/
- For German customers: http://www.dnbgermany.de/db-datenbank/d-u-n-sa-nummer/
- For Norwegian customers: http://www.db24.no/no/database/D%26B+D-U-N-S%C2%AE+Number
- For Finnish customers: http://www.dnb.fi/en/Our-Database/DUNS-nummer/
- For British and Irish costumers: http://www.dnb.co.uk/duns-number.asp
Danish customers can request the D-U-N-S number without registration by filling in this form:
- For Danish customers: https://www.dnb.com/duns-number/get-a-duns.html