- After ensuring that all material is delivered, you need to send an XML-file that triggers the processing of the newspaper in Visiolink’s system.
- The XML-trigger file must contain the following three pieces of information:
- Pdfdate: Date referred to in the PDF
- Releasedate: Date referred to in the PDF
- Releaseversion: This is normally set to 1, but if you wish to re-process the publication – for example to deliver a new front page – you need to deliver a new trigger XML-file with a release version number higher than the previous.
The trigger XML-file will look like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
Note: 31.12.13 is date, month, year
- Now re-deliver the XML-trigger to ftp, and the publication will begin re-processing immediately.
- If you wish to delete a publication, it is important to also delete the corresponding xml trigger from the ftp. You can delete a publication on admin.e-pages.dk --> catalogues --> choose publication and delete
- Please make sure that you do not deliver an xml trigger without corresponding pdfs.
- Please check if your validation supports early release. Contact [email protected] for more information.