Please note: The guide below will be outdated for most of our customers, as admin.e-pages.dk is being closed down and will only be available for customers with a special setup. Please refer to this guide instead!
This short guide will take you through the steps of uploading a publication.
- Log into admin.e-pages.dk
- Choose the tab Catalogue --> New Catalogue
- Insert publication name
- Choose language
- Choose folder
- State online start date and time
- State online end date
- Click the box Auto links if you want all recognizable web and email addresses to be converted to clickable links
- Choose how you wish to upload your publication:
- Upload PDF/ZIP from hard drive
- Enter path to PDF/ZIP
- Upload multiple pages
10. Click on create to upload the publication