This article will show you how to create a custom report to retrieve our Bookmark event.
The Bookmark - Article Event will show how many times an article has been bookmarked. This event only works on iOS and Android.
1. Make sure you are logged in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Choose your ePaper, and navigate to your desired view
3. Go to 'Custom Reports' located under the customization tab in the top left side of GA
4. Click 'New Custom Report'
5. Fill out the forms exactly like the image below and click 'save'
*Remember to set the filter to ‘Regex’ to make sure Google can find all the event data.
6. Now you should be able to see the data from the Bookmark Event.
The Event Action describes where the bookmark is saved.
The Local bookmark is from the device and the Cloud bookmark is on multiple devices.
7. For specific date range, go to the top right corner and choose the desired date range.
When the custom report is made, it is saved to your customization tab and you can use the same one to get data for a new date range, you don't need to make a new report the next time you want data.
If you would like more information or guidance, feel free to contact Customer Care on firstname.lastname@example.org who will forward it to our Business Consulting department.