This article will show you how to create a custom report to retrieve our Bookmark event.
The Bookmark - Article Event will show how times an article has been bookmarked. This event only works on iOS and Android.
1. Make sure you are logged in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Choose your ePaper 'view'
3. Go to your customization tab in the top left corner of Google Analytics
4. Click 'New Custom Report'
5. Fill out the forms exactly like the image below and click 'save'
*Remember to set the filter to ‘Regex’ to make sure Google can find all the event data.
6. Now you should be able to see the data from the Bookmark Event.
7. To get the data for the specific date range you want to track, go to the top right corner of Google Analytics and choose the desired date range.
The Event action describes where the bookmark is saved. The Local bookmark is on one device where the Cloud bookmark is on multiple devices.
When the custom report is made, it is saved to your customization tab and you can use the same report to get data for a new date range, there is no need to make a new custom report the next time you want data.
If you would like more information or guidance, feel free to contact our Business Consulting department.