This is a guide on how to set up your Google Cloud account, connect it to the Cloud Text-to-Speech API and how to export a file with the relevant information for Visiolink to access that API.
1. go to this link: https://console.cloud.google.com/
2. Create a new project by selecting the dropdown menu in top, then select "NEW PROJECT".
3. Write a project name. This can be anything, but keep it easy identifiable, ie. "Visiolink TTS". Then select "CREATE".
4. Go to billing and link a credit card or similar to the project. Follow the steps.
5. Next we need to enable the API. Go to this link: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/api/texttospeech.googleapis.com
6. Make sure the correct project is selected and click "ENABLE".
7. Now go back, by clicking the "Google Cloud Platform" in the the top.
8. Next we need to create a service account. Go to IAM & Admin -> Service Accounts.
9. Select "+ CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT" at the top.
10. Give service account a name and description for easy recognition, then select "CREATE".
11. Select a role: Editor (Basic -> editor), then click "DONE".
12. You can now see your Service Account. Under Actions click the 3 dots and select "CREATE KEY"
13. Choose JSON and CREATE. You will download a file. Send that file to your project manager.
14. Now you're all set. Visiolink will handle the rest.